Crosswood Border Collies
Meeting and Working Dogs with Aled Owen
In early 2017, Crosswood's Dash became the face of Science Diet's new line of dog food, "Youthful Vitality." We are so pleased!
In November of 2016, we had the great delight of working Crosswood Bob with Aled Owen, the master of sheep dog handling. Some of Mr. Owen's accomplishments are
- 2 time World Sheepdog Trials Champion
- 4 time International Sheepdog Society Supreme Champion
- 7 time winner of the Welsh Open Championship
- 9 time winner of the North Wales Sheepdog Society Open Championship
- Winner of BBC TV One Man and his Dog doubles title
- 3 time winner of the Welsh National Championship
- 6 time Welsh Aggregate Champion.
It was a privilege to work Crosswood Bob with Mr. Owen and glean from his vast knowledge and skill.
Crosswood's Candy started her tracking career as a little puppy (the video shows her at 14 weeks), and she continues to progress in obedience. She's also begun agility. Candy lives in South Carolina with her devoted owner.
Type your paragraph here.
Find us on Facebook for more videos and photos!
Dash was also featured in TSC's new line, "4Health."
Crosswood's Dash continues to excel in agility with devoted owner and trainer, Cara.
(Photo credit Toto Photos, www.toto.com)
One of Bob and Skye's pups, Crosswood Tessa, was taken by her owner at 6 months old to a farm to evaluate herding ability. She did exceptionally well on her first exposure to working! Tessa lives in Oklahoma with her family.